Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thing 23--REFLECTIONS


23 Things enlightened me to a world of technology. Now I have an know what is meant by Twitter, Facebook, Podcast and Blogging all of which I had heard of, but now I know what they are speaking about. I has been a great experience work with 23 things for I have learned some much and can do a lot more that just log onto the internet. My favorite things were Flickr, Facebook, Flickr Mashup, Delicious, Google Doc and Instant Messaging. All of them once I learned what was going on with them I was able to work with them and enjoy them. Google Doc is one that I really want to get the hang of because it easier to share a doc than to attach and I liked working with it. My least favorites were "Twitter" and "Diggs". Twitter takes too much time for me at this point and Diggs I never could get into, password was accepted but it would not let me into Diggs?? but at a later date they may prove to be quite helpful. I think some of the things would prove to be helpful in the library system such as Ning, Google Doc and Podcasting.
I made it through the 23 Things, it may not have learned or achieved as much in some areas, but now I am more knowledgeable about a lot of the new 2.0 than I was before I took on the 23 Things challenge, it was a challenge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment